Measuring Your Progress
Pull out the notebook, Reflection Journal, or app on your phone where you wrote down your previous reflections. Take a moment to read through them. If you didn’t write down your reflections from last week, then just think about how you felt last week as you answer this question. If you don’t have time to answer all of these questions today, pick the top 2 or 3 that stand out to you the most and start there.
- What was your original goal for joining this program? How were you hoping to feel (either physically or emotionally) by the end of the 8 weeks?
- What are your goals now and how have they changes since beginning this journey?
Now we want to shift and look at your physical and emotional wellbeing. For the next 5 minutes we would like to guide you through a time of reflection.
- What is one physical change you’ve felt in your body over the past 8 weeks? Maybe you’re feeling less bloated or can think more clearly.
- Have you noticed any changes to your emotional wellbeing? Maybe your partner has noticed you feeling happier or less irritable.
- If you haven’t noticed any physical or emotional changes yet that’s okay! Each persons’ healing timeline will be different. Instead, what is one new habit that you’ve enjoyed adding in to your routine?
Okay, one more round of reflection. If you don’t have the time or space to write down you answers to these questions, we encourage you think about them as you go about your day
- If I could tell my previous self (before beginning this program) one thing, what would it be?
- What are you celebrating about this journey? If this is difficult for you, dig deep to find gratitude for the process. What can you celebrate?
You've made it! You have been working hard towards building your movement toolbox. Now, let's revisit the self-assessment you completed at the beginning. Click on the button below to get started!
How Can We Help?
Finding the support you need can be a daunting task. If you'd like guidance on identifying the right care for you, send us a message and we’ll respond via email within 48 hours.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.